A Sunday In Kareena's Life - Pyjamas, 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' And "Best Burger" - News Tags

Latest

Monday, July 27, 2020

A Sunday In Kareena's Life - Pyjamas, 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' And "Best Burger"

news


Kareena Kapoor had the best binge Sunday watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and also eating a delicious burger prepared by Rhea Kapoor. Yelling at Rhea, who produced the Veere Di Kareena wedding, she wrote on Instagram: "Now it's an acid binge on Sunday! FRIENDS on my iPad, best burger in my hand from my best producer ... thanks Rhea forever support my stomach (no pun intended). 

I love you. " In the video, Kareena can be seen, in her special Sunday pajamas, relaxing with her F.R.I.E.N.D.S (pun) while taking a big bite out of that delicious burger. Delighted with the compliment, Rhea commented, "Supporting my stomach means you're drunk on the burger." She also applauded Saif Ali Khan's behind-the-camera experience: "Good job Saif camera." Rhea's sister Sonam, who co-starred with Kareena on Veere Di Wedding, commented from London, "Oh, God."

news

No comments:

Popular Posts

https://draft.blogger.com/u/1/blog/themes/edit/7199067120201458512