Priyanka Chopra's Piano Teacher Nick Jonas Reviews Her Progress Latest - News Tags

Latest

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Priyanka Chopra's Piano Teacher Nick Jonas Reviews Her Progress Latest

Priyanka Chopra's


Nick Jonas keeps himself and his wife Priyanka Chopra musically busy during the coronavirus blockade. The singer, in a recent interview with SiriusXM Radio, recounted how his wife, or should I say, that her protégé Priyanka has been acting so far. "He's picking it up and he's doing a very good job," Nick said during the interview. The Jumanji actor added: "She is very musical and has also had a musical career. She was hired as a recording artist in the United States and in India. She recovered very quickly. But I am not a very good teacher, I will admit it. I would love to learn to explain better what is what because I learned by ear, so I didn't have any kind of reference point. "

Priyanka Chopra has also appeared alongside Nick Jonas on the Jonas Brothers songs What A Man Gotta Do and Sucker. The actress is regularly seen cheering on her husband at Jonas Brothers concerts around the world. Priyanka's association with music needs no introduction. She released her first single In My City in 2012. A year later, her new song Exotic came out, with Pitbull. In 2014, she debuted as a playing singer in Bollywood with the song Chaoro for the 2014 biopic Mary Kom, in which she played the title role. She also sang the main song for Dil Dhadakne Do with Farhan Akhtar in 2015.

From NDTV News

Priyanka Chopra's

No comments:

Popular Posts

https://draft.blogger.com/u/1/blog/themes/edit/7199067120201458512